A key factor to consider when constructing your e-commerce website is the journey that the user can take. It’s so important to make the entire purchasing journey as easy and as quick as possible, to ensure a smooth checkout process for your consumer.
Put yourself in your website visitors shoes. What are you looking for? How can you purchase the item? How easy is it to purchase the item? These questions are key to your websites success. If a user lands on your website, and has an information overload, or is greeted with a confused conversion path, then you run risk of losing this potential client.
For some of our recent clients, we have focused heavily on quick checkout and rapid conversion funnels, these being a quick checkout/quick buy feature for visitors to your website and also a slick, simple navigation to further strengthen the checkout process for a visitor. For recent examples of our e-commerce work, please visit some of Adio Digital recent work here.
Below are Adio Digital’s top 5 points for e-commerce success
- Make your website easy to follow, read and use
- Make sure that the checkout process is as quick and easy as possible
- Offer a “quick buy” or “buy now” option for repeat or fast flowing customers
- Make sure that your site is fast and secure (an SSL Certificate is a MUST)
- Track all data, purchases and emails to see how your online store is operating at all times. This research can then be invested in future marketing of your online business.
If you are looking into launching a new e-commerce website or wanting to accelerate your current online store get in touch with us today to see how we can help you and your business.